Friday 7 December 2007

Give Thanks With A Greatfull Heart

Hi all well its day 3 and im still here but i would not hold your breath over the weekend lol i may actually devolpe a life and do something interesting . Well tonight im of to Bath not a bath it aint my birthday yet but Bath the place yes it that time of year again the works Christmas do. But this year is alot diffrent for me cause if you have been reading my blogs and you should have been. You will know this is day 7 of married life for me, so this year im going to be going with my lovely Bride and im so looking forward to it i cant wait for my work mates to she her and for me to show her of like the sparkeling gem that she is and trust me she is. Those who know me know that im the king of the one liner and no person or subject is sacred if i can see a blatant one liner it's up and out of my mouth before my lips have moved and unfourtunatly my bride is very often the victim of these one liners not that she objects as she is fully aware that there is no malace in what i say and quiet often she laughs herself. But recently God has been telling me through numerious ppl and several words from god through different ppl that im in a way disrespecting her and tarnishing what a wonderfull creation he has made and i hold my hands up finally i realise there are some things that are too precious to be mocked what ever the motive and sometimes that laugh comes at to high a price. Took A while but it is finally sinking in lol and im going to do my best to treat her the way that she deserves and to value her as god does and i am finally realising what gift i have been given and im going to do my best to cherishe her and love her as she is truly a blessing second only to my salvation.

So, while we are on the subject of the weekend and being greatful it all ties up nicely with what i will be doing on sunday lol(gosh you would think i plan this lol). On Sunday we have a praise and worship with the theams of being thankfull and we have been asked to take something that symbolises our thanks. I know what im taking but it was a hard decision as i have so much to thank god for where do i start infact anyone reading this will have an abundance of things to give thanks for even if they have no relationship with christ, cause as a christian i believe the bible when it says every good thing comes from god the father, that his blessings overtake us and this is not just reserved for us christians this is for every man woman and child for it say's every breath we take is because god has ordianed it And let face it we all breath it not just a privlidge for thoes that believe is it. Infact i believe the only difference is that as christians we know where to take our thanks and those who dont know jesus dont. So that is why get very angry with people when they say what have I got to be thankful for cause it means that they are missing the point they have tunnel vision they cant grasp the bigger picture for it also says in gods word that everything works for the good of those that love him so even the bad things we should be thankful for and i know thats hard but you either believe gods word or you dont. and believe me when i say it is us that makes it hard it our unbelife and our doubts. Because jesus said come to me all you that are weary and heavy burdend for i will give you rest and my yolk is easy and his burden light. so ppl if you reading this just please look at the good things in you life may it be family may it be the roof over your head may it just be the breath that your taking now cause while you still have breath you have hope, cause while your still breathing your alive, and while your alive it means god has not given up on you yet.

No comments: