Monday 17 December 2007

The power of God

It's monday afternoon and iv retreated to the sanctuary of my bedroom a my home has been over run by the Cwmtawe crew. So in the intrest of my sanity i though i would go and lock myself away and work on my blog. And as i turned my pc on i loaded up my messenger and an oldish friend was on so got speaking to her and it moved me. And thoes who know me well know i dont get moved easilly but i was moved with compassion. She is a 26 year old woman who is a single mum and is alone for christmas. You may say there are alot of women and men like that and yes there are and maybe thats why i feel so sad? I have been there myself and i know that pain of tring to look into your own future and it seeming bleak. I got to be honest God has been good to me. This time last year i'd split from someone i was in love with i was on my own, I felt unlovable unwanted and a bit of a mess to be honest. but then God came back into my life restored to me everything i had lost and now this year. Im am married i have my son back in my life and we are developing our own relationship and this chritmas should be a good one. And 2008 as a better prognosis than 2007 ever did.But back to my friend it at times like these i wish i could open the eyes of the blind (metophorically) and show them God. You Can see the remedy for there woe's you see how God could transform there lifs beyond any man imagination but they just cant see it themselves, you know havng a relationship with Jesus Christ does for you life what alka sletzer does for an upset belly. But the thing with god is he will never operate against your will. He will always respect your choices even if he knows they are wrong he will always love you just the same for God is love and it also says "nothing shall seperate us from the love of god" not even our own choices. But god is always there so if we ever realise we have made the wrong choice we can call out to him and will be there to help, Cause "he is an ever present help in times of need". But that dont mean we can just call on him willy nilly but it take's a decision on our part to accept we cant do this journey on our own. and we need to submit to an higher power you need to ask God into you life and then he will take the reignes he guide your path. And the amazing thing is that not only does he become our source of refference here on earth but we also gain everlasting life. He dont just offer hope for now he offer's hope for all seternity if you are reading this and you want to know what i feel then ask god into your life tell him you are sorry, you tried it your way and its not working tell him you need him and i promise you he wont let you down i also promise you you wont regret it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr C where have you gone get back on blogging.may YAHWEH BLESS YOU. St Poddy.