Wednesday 5 December 2007

Married Life

Hi there and welcome to my new blog. you will have to bare with me as i start of as i aint got a clue. And also as a word of warning i tend to type as i think so my grammer and spelling may not be up to everyone eles standered so if that is going to be an issue then please move on i dont know how ofteten i will be on here but right now it seems like a good way of organising my thoughts and generally passing time and it may help me get some prospective. Please feel free to comment as i would welcome other idea's and though's i may not agree but welcome them never the less. Right down to the business in hand my blog.

Well its day 5 of married life and what a ride it has been to get to this point. but now it has happened it feels a bit strange. i know i have been married twice before and once to my current wife so if anyone should know what to excpect it should be me right? WRONG this is nothing like i expected you try being away from your family for 8 years not knowing your son and your wife growing in maturity, wisdom and ideas and not being apart of it. it takes some adjusting i can tell you! and to top it all off im rediscovering my relationship with god and i know some might think oh no here is another jesus freak and all i can say to that is damm right!! God is my source, my strengh my map for life and everything i have good is from him. if you have sensible issues about this i am always open for debate but if your not that interested and just want abuse then please move on. Having said that i have been away from god for the past 8 years and tried doing life without him so im not some judgmental religous fool and please feel free to kick me if i ever start sounding like one cause i know i do have tendanies of this nature due to alot of my past teaching on this subject so again please bare with me. I hope from reding this blog myself i will help process my thoughs and gain some understanding to the issues in my life and of coures other ppl's comments may help direct my thught patern in a way that i may not have considered i try now not to be as closed inded as i once was. Which i can tell you is not always easy for me cause i always had to be right and life has taught me im not so time to re-evaluate i think lol.
One of the biggest thing i have learnt is to value mself and not search for my self worth in other people. I have learnt that i am who i am and not to be ashamed of it and that god loves me as much as he loved some of the greatest men and women in the bible and that is not just reserved for me that is for each and everyone of us and to be honest if the creator of the universe has approved me, Mr Jones next door oppinion of me is just Mr Jones's opinion and it has no affect on my own feeling of self worth. So unfourtunatly for people around me im going to be me and i hope the real me will show through on this Blog and as you read you will get a insight into me and how i tick as well as my life and it circumstances so bukle up and come along for the ride and lets just see where it takes us???

No comments: